0. Thou shalt comment on a minimum of ten posts a day.
2. If thou reads a post, thou shalt also comment on it. Why would you read it and not say something?
3. Thou shalt comment on at least five late-night slicers from the previous day. Those poor souls hardly get any comments, and darn it, they deserve some feedback too.
4. Thou shalt comment on the three slices that were posted directly before your slice.
5. Thou shalt comment on at least two or three people you have sliced with for a long time. You have a history, a relationship to maintain, for Pete's sake.
6. Thou shalt comment on at least three people who you have never met. Didn't you ever learn the girl scout song about make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other's gold?
7. Thou shalt skim the slice titles and comment on two or three that sound interesting to you.
8. Thou shalt go back and revisit some of the new to you blogs, especially if it seems like they are not getting very many comments.
9. Thou shalt forgive people if they have a lightweight post (like this one) maybe they have just had a long day and are too tired to write anything good. Try visiting them again the next day.
10. Thou shalt make notes about some of the more creative posts you read. Maybe you could copy their format.