Pages

Monday, June 1, 2015

VEGETABLES IN UNDERWEAR- Jared Chapman



A couple of weeks ago, I was at the library. And came across the book VEGETABLES IN UNDERWEAR. And knew it was one I needed to own. To share with kindergarten. Because the kindergarteners and I share our own brand of humor.  Yeah, I know learning to read is serious business, but you gotta love people who giggle at words like toes, belly button and underwear.

I know my kindergarten friends are going to love VEGETABLES IN UNDERWEAR.
Vegetables in big underwear and little underwear.
Days of the week underwear?
Dirty underwear and clean underwear?

I can't wait to share this one!


2 comments:

Ramona said...

Would love to be in the room when you share this. I read to kindergarteners last week when I subbed in a library. They are fantastic! Wish I'd had this book then.

Chris said...

Oh my goodness. We are studying plants in first grade - I must find this fun book!