Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

MO DOES IT AGAIN!

The latest Elephant & Piggie is out! And Mo has done it again! Another sure to delight the young set (and even my fourth graders, who have become total Elephant and Piggie-aholics!)

It's Happy Pig Day, and Piggie and her friends over the moon excited! It's the best day of the year to dance pig dances, sing pig songs, and eat pig food.

Gerald, however, is not quite so excited, in fact, he is feeling a little left out. He has a trunk, not a snout. He is gray, not pink. And he does not have hooves, like Piggie and her friends.

Only Gerald's good friend, Piggie, can convince him to join the celebration.

Don't miss the end pages on this one! I think they are some of the best yet!

2 comments:

Kyle said...

Last week a student saw this book and begged that I read it. Begged! What's a teacher to do when that happens? Well, I stopped the math lesson and read it. The faces on 25 laughing third graders was proof that teaching is the best job in the world.

Betsy Hubbard said...

Mo's books really inspire budding readers and writers. I appreciate his books so much and love reading them to my kindergarten class.