Pages

Thursday, October 31, 2013

SKELETON FOR DINNER- Margery Cuyler

I really want to get back to blogging about books. I'm really trying to get back to blogging about books. And between everything that is going on at school and at home I'm having a hard time.

Today I'm reading aloud SKELETON FOR DINNER. Big Witch and Little Witch are brewing their favorite stew. They decide to have a dinner party and invite Skeleton, Ghost, and Ghoul. Skeleton overhears the witches talking about "Skeleton for dinner," and thinks he is part of the menu.

Really fun word play. Bright fluorescent illustrations.
I think kids are going to love this one!

Review copy provided by publisher.

1 comment:

Linda B said...

Maybe for next year, but it looks really cute, Carol. Since my 4 year old granddaughter discovered "she" has a skeleton inside her, she is in love with all things about skeletons and bones. This is perfect!