Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2019

#NF Picture Book 10 for 10

Anyone who knows me knows that I like a little poetry with my nonfiction. This year, I'm high lighting books that combine poetry and nonfiction. These were all CYBILS poetry nominees this year. 
Earth Verse: Haiku from the Ground Up
by Sally M. Walker

Every Month Is a New Year
by Marilyn Singer

By Nicola Davies


Hidden City: Poems of Urban Wildlife
By Sarah Grace Tuttle

In the Past: From Trilobites to Dinosaurs to Mammoths in More Than 500 Million Years
by David Elliott

Martin Rising: Requiem for a King 
by Andrea Davis Pinkney


by Susan Hood

Traveling the Blue Road: Poems of the Sea
collected by Lee Bennett Hopkins

by Julie Paschkis


When Paul Met Artie: The Story of Simon and Garfunkel
by G. Neri


Thanks to Cathy Mere and Mandy Robek for hosting this event. 
Check out some other great lists at Mandy's blog, Enjoy and Embrace Learning. 

3 comments:

Mandy said...

We are so happy to have you join us at any time, Carol. I found 8 new titles on your list and can't wait to check them out. I have a couple of dinosaur lovers this year and can't wait to add some poetry to our new library tub for them to explore.

Jennifer Robert said...

Hello

I am Mrs Jane Brown from Florida, with a great testimony how i receive my loan from this great and Legit company after been scammed, I told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to them, i
was desperately in need of a loan the sum of $30,000.00 Dollars to pay off my debt and startup a business, So happy i receive my loan few days ago ,and if you are in need of a loan and you are sure you will pay back the loan please contact and tell them that is Mrs Jane that refer you to them. (+1-586-331-5557)

Contact Mr Jackson.
E-mail: (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com)
Fax: +1-586-331-5557

Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.

Cynthia William said...

Are you a business man or woman? Do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business? Do you need funds to finance your project? We Offers guaranteed loan services of any amount and to any part of the world for (Individuals, Companies, Realtor and Corporate Bodies) at our superb interest rate of 3%. For application and more information send replies to the following E-mail address:
( financierlibertycapitals@gmail.com )

Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply.
Regards,
Mrs Kayla Abubaker